Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

University Exam and/or EJU 2019/4/1 10:23
Hi! I will be a 3rd year high school student this April. Because of that, I'm becoming more anxious of what to do after graduation. I've been staying in Japan for about 4 years now but I'm still struggling. I graduated Junior HS without that much knowledge on academics because I didn't understand Japanese and the school I was attending was just ordinary public school in Japan. I was studying Japanese while my classmates are learning Kokugo, History, or Science. I took math but because I was still learning Japanese, I didn't learn anything that much. Lol.

Now, I can understand Japanese. I'm still not fluent. I passed JLPT N3 exam last year. I currently studying N2. This is my last year in high school. My Japanese is still not good and I'm struggling in academics. I heard that there are Language schools that has EJU courses or University Exam courses. Are there some good Language schools out there that offer these courses? I'm planning to go to Language school first before going to university.

Thank you for your patience in reading this long post and sorry for my bad grammar!

by idkanymore (guest)  

reply to this thread