Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

2 weeks Japan summer 2019/4/2 03:49
This summer I will be going to Japan for my 4th time this time for 3 months on an internship. Before starting my internship I will spend 1 month travelling. On the first 2 weeks I will be traveling with my mother and potentially other family members.

As we have all been to Japan before we are not as intersted in Tokyo and kansai as we have been there before. My current plan is to spend a week in Hokkaido (Sapporo, otaru, biei) and another week somewhere else. And I would like recommendations. As it will be summer it would be good to have summer themes or cooler areas.

I have never traveled with family in Japan before as I always travelled alone or with friends so I would appreciate some tips on that
by Pinho  

Re: 2 weeks Japan summer 2019/4/3 12:14
Hello
Check if the Nebuta matsuri or Kanto Matsuri ( Aomori , Akita )or other festivals are on your travel dates
Both are great events
Enjoy
by 2ndtime japan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 2 weeks Japan summer 2019/4/3 21:58
Both are good - but make sure you have accommodation before you travel to these towns as it can be difficult to get....
by mfedley rate this post as useful

reply to this thread