Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bunny Island - Mihara ferry 2019/4/2 14:46
Is it possible to buy a ticket on Bunny Island to go to Mihara on the Rabbit Line ferry? It seems from their English page there is only a ticket office at Mihara. We may want to get the morning ferry from Tadanoumi to the island, and the afternoon ferry back to Mihara. We will be travelling on April 30 in Golden Week.
by Four from Aus (guest)  

Re: Bunny Island - Mihara ferry 2019/4/3 14:54
Can someone who reads Japanese see if there's an email address on the ferry company's website?

https://habushosen.jp/rabbit-line
Thanks
by Four from Aus (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bunny Island - Mihara ferry 2019/4/3 15:07
In the English page, at the bottom, they did state that they have a ticket office in Okunoshima 1st pier.
by jun (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bunny Island - Mihara ferry 2019/4/3 15:32
I can only see Ticket Office marked on the Mihara and Sunami Port maps.
by Four from Aus (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bunny Island - Mihara ferry 2019/4/3 17:09
Can someone who reads Japanese see if there's an email address on the ferry company's website?

As far as I understand many companies in Japan do not show their e-mail address for the customers, since they don't think it is beneficial. And as usual this company does not disclose its e-mail address.

https://habushosen.jp/timetable/timetable08

According to this page, you can book the Rabbit Line ticket via telephone or "internet". But the internet option is at present "in preparation". So I am afraid your only option is telephone call.

0848-38-9030

You should let them know

1. Traveling date.
2. Ship number (choose from 1 to 5).
3. Where (Mihara, Sunami or Ohkuno) will you board.
4. Your name (One person is enough)
5. Number of your party.
6. Your telephone number.

And they will let you know the "reservation number". When you get the port you should tell them the number and pay the fare.

by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Bunny Island - Mihara ferry 2019/4/3 19:02
Thanks very much, Frog
by Four from Aud (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread