Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Magome to Tsumago? 2019/4/2 15:18
Plan on staying in Nagoya for three days and Nagano (Matsumoto) for another three days [possibly]. I was wondering which route would be better to spend time on? I was told Magome to Tsumago is a little less hilly (I have my parents travelling with me and both are in their late 70s).

Please let me know if there are places to stay in Tsumago, as I am actually looking to go from Magome to Tsumago instead.

Thank you for any info,
Vika
by Vika (guest)  

Re: Magome to Tsumago? 2019/4/2 16:41
Hi, Magome to me is prettier than Tsumago though there isnt much to do there. There are places to stay in Tsumago, I'm not sure whether any have toilets in the rooms. We stayed at Kisoji which is a nearby resort, it is nice enough.

The walk from Tsumago to Magome is a gradual slope up with a steep bit at the end. The walk from Magome is very steep to start with then a gradual slope for the rest of the way. Personally I'd go Tsumago to Magome because Magome is more of a prize at the end. Make sure you go off to see the waterfall which is small but pretty.
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread