Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Renew spouse visa for second time 2019/4/11 12:29
Soon I am gonna apply for spouse visa for second time.
I would like to know if there can be chance to get 3years visa this time.
I wish everyone can share own experience with me.
If there is possibility to rise chance to get longer period.
by ww (guest)  

Re: Renew spouse visa for second time 2019/4/11 13:26
If there is any rhyme or reason to how they decide how long of a renewal you get then I am not aware of it.

I've have friends of mine get 3 years and their first try and I have friends you are still getting 1 year renewals on their 3rd and 4th renewals. Might just depend on who looks at your application and how they are feeling on that particular day.
by Goober (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Renew spouse visa for second time 2019/4/11 13:55
If you are enrolled in shakai huken and living together with your wife and paid all taxes for the last years and have no penalty and have a stable income and job then for sure you will get in the next renewal. It's common 1+1+3 if you are paying taxes for last year and enrolled in huken and have stable job and real marriage good luck.
by Japanguide (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Renew spouse visa for second time 2019/4/11 14:03
I've heard that 1+1+3 is pretty standard, and that's been my experience. Of course, there are always people who get something different! I think you should hope for the best but just prepare yourself for another 1 year visa. Good luck!
by Murny (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread