Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

From when can I pre-order Toho Cinema tickets 2019/4/12 11:13
Hi,

I really want to watch Avengers Endgame on April 26, when it comes out. I will not have time after that until after golden week and I don't want to wait that long.

Now, I don't have to say that tickets will be sold for that movie super fast, I bought myself at Toho the other day already an advance ticket for the cheaper price and although these are not limited and there is no advantage to get it super early it was already crazy. There were 3 people in line in front of me and I thought they want to buy popcorn or some snacks, but no everyone bought an advance ticket for Avengers.

So I would like to know from when it is normally possible to buy the reserved seat. I can see online that it is usually 3 days before, but I am not sure what time ticket sales open.

Hope someone can help, as I would like to avoid pressing continuously even during working hours the reload button.
by City Hunter (guest)  

Re: From when can I pre-order Toho Cinema tickets 2019/4/12 23:13
by mafuyu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: From when can I pre-order Toho Cinema tickets 2019/4/19 00:07
I checked today and before 0:00 it was really not possible to buy tickets, but from exactly 0:00 it was possible. However I saw that at the same time in most rooms already some seats were reserved and some already half full. So I wonder if it is possible to preorder tickets at the cinema directly earlier than that. Does someone know?
by City Hunter (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: From when can I pre-order Toho Cinema tickets 2019/4/19 08:59
I do not think it is complicated, select location, select date, select movie, select seat and than process to the payment section (account making)
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: From when can I pre-order Toho Cinema tickets 2019/4/20 01:23
You have to race for it at midnight. I've done it many times. For movies popular among teens, you've got to access on your computer at exactly 0:00 am. But you can still usually secure seats if you're not too picky and if you're not a huge group. Toho's schedules for the 26th will be announced tomorrow, and I'm sure they will run Endgame several times a day in all of their theaters throughout Japan including those in the suburbs. Assemble!
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: From when can I pre-order Toho Cinema tickets 2019/4/23 09:43
The schedule is still not visible, seems they are not sure until the last minute where and when they should run it.

By the way, I am a cinemileage member and I just read on the official webpage that as a member you can already reserve 3 hours earlier (9pm 3 days in advance) movie tickets. Happy to have realized that before ticket sales start tonight.

Re: From when can I pre-order Toho Cinema tickets 2019/4/23 12:38
The schedule is now visible at websites for Toho Cinema theaters. I guess they didn't announce it until a couple of hours ago.

Re: From when can I pre-order Toho Cinema tickets 2019/4/23 21:38
I just realized that there is a 3 hour pre-sales period for Cine-Mileage members.
http://help.tohotheater.jp/faq/show/94?site_domain=default

Re: From when can I pre-order Toho Cinema tickets 2019/4/24 00:17
There are plenty of seats available in Yokohama at the moment.

Re: From when can I pre-order Toho Cinema tickets 2019/4/24 23:24
I tried yesterday evening to secure an IMAX viewing in Shinjuku, however seems I was too slow. I was there exactly at 9pm and tried to proceed as quickly as possible, but when I chose I seat and tried to proceed I got an error that the seat was already taken, took then one reload and all good seats were taken.

I quickly booked them quickly a perfect seat in my usual Toho cinema in Shibuya, since I live there. Well kind of happy about it, IMAX would have been nice, but they only show it in IMAX 3D and I am not a big fan of 3D, especially when it is only converted to 3D.

Re: From when can I pre-order Toho Cinema tickets 2019/4/25 13:31
Good to know you got a seat, and for a movie lasting more than 3 hours, I think 2D is a good choice!

reply to this thread