Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

JSDF max. age limit for commisioned officers? 2019/4/21 13:51
The age limit for enlisted members and non-commisioned officers is 32 as of October last year.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-japan-military-recruits/japan-to-ra...

What about for commisioned officers? What is the age cutoff to become one in the JSDF?
by M (guest)  

Re: JSDF max. age limit for commisioned officers? 2019/4/23 00:34
If you have to ask that question on an english speaking board then it probably means you will never be able to join the JSDF.
by ...... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JSDF max. age limit for commisioned officers? 2019/4/23 11:41
There's no information about it on the JSDF official site. Usually military / self-defense forces post their recruitment requirements on their respective websites.
by M (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JSDF max. age limit for commisioned officers? 2019/4/23 12:16
There is the recruitment information site here.
https://www.mod.go.jp/gsdf//jieikanbosyu/

I can't understand why you ask the question in an English site like this.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JSDF max. age limit for commisioned officers? 2019/4/23 14:36
As I said, if you can't Google Japan in Japanese and navigate through the Ministry of Defense website in Japanese and find the JSDF recruitment conditions pages...then you are just not qualified to join if you can't even read the national language.

PS: And I am not even not talking about the citizenship conditions...
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JSDF max. age limit for commisioned officers? 2019/5/5 22:20
It amazes me how negative people on these threads. He was just asking for some advice. Chances are this guy probably hasn't been to Japan yet. He is just thinking about his future life in Japan, which is normal. Once he learns Japanese, establishes citizenship, I am sure he can join. Can anyone answer a simple questiom nowadays without being cold or nasty?
by Vincent (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JSDF max. age limit for commisioned officers? 2019/5/6 07:09
OP didnft even say they wanted to join, itfs possible they were just interested. But this community is full of gatekeepers who like to tell people what information they are and are not entitled to. I wish this site would clean itself up in this regard. It really makes it look like an unhelpful place. But it happens all the time and it gets ignored.
by LIZ (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread