Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Average IB score for ICU and Sophia? 2019/4/24 10:43
Hi, I appleid for second September admission for ICU and Sophia.
My IB predicted was 34 when I applied for ICU, and 35 when I applied for Sophia. I did not need TOEFL for both, but I had to send my score for ICU anyway. Because I was not planning to use TOEFL, so I only have 90...

Do you think I have a fair shot? I am so nervous... I have a feeling that my application essay was not so good... ICU announcement date is this Friday...
by A (guest)  

Re: Average IB score for ICU and Sophia? 2019/4/24 18:28
It's best to speak to your career councilor. Most people here won't understand what an IB score is and predicted grades are often not the same as the grades that come out after exams in April/May.

Note that I am an IB teacher who used to work in Japan and I do not know the answer to this question which means that it's a very specific question that is not easily answered.
by mfedley rate this post as useful

Re: Average IB score for ICU and Sophia? 2019/4/24 19:11
Hello, thank you for replying.
I see... I knew that they don't understand IB much as universities like Keio and Waseda require very high IB mark...
by A (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread