Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

One day pass for subway in Sapporo? 2019/5/10 11:06
Hi everyone,

Would like your advice on whether or not to buy a one day pass for subway in sapporo. There are 4 of us all adults. I basically will be using it for : 1) round trips from sapporo station to susukino 2) round trips from sapporo station to the sapporo beer museum 3) maybe to the Clock Tower.
I cant seemed to understand the subway fares to do the sums despite looking at the table and researching. Grateful for your kind advice here in this forum.
by Snow Pear (guest)  

Re: One day pass for subway in Sapporo? 2019/5/10 15:36
I walked from Sapporo Station to the Beer Museum as there is no rail transport nearby. It's not that far. Actually, downtown Sapporo is easily walked on foot, so I wouldn't buy a pass.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: One day pass for subway in Sapporo? 2019/5/10 16:14
Agree with PP, I remembered having only one and a half day in Sapporo and all I did is walk. The furthest from your list is Sapporo Beer Museum and that is 30 mins walk from Sapporo Station at most.
by JPN48 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: One day pass for subway in Sapporo? 2019/5/11 07:32
It is indeed walkable but if you think you need to ride trains, a PASMO or a train card works just fine without having to compute for the fares each time.
by Andrea (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: One day pass for subway in Sapporo? 2019/5/14 16:24
Hi John, JPN48 and Andrea, thanks much for the info and advice. so glad that there is such a forum to help a novice like me along. I 've decided not to buy a one day pass. Will be there on sunday, so i am very excited. All the best to you guys!
by Snow Pear (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread