Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Return shoes purchased in Aeon mall 2019/5/15 07:41
5 days ago I bought shoes on eon mall.
I wore them 1time and they are a little bit bigger plus back side is too rigid so it hurt my feed.
I wore them just once, I would like to exchange for other size or exchange for others a bit more comfortable.

Can anyone please help me (^ ^)
Anyone had experience like this , please share.

Also I dont know how to explain to them I would like to exchange... I will be thankful for your help 😁
by miu (guest)  

Re: Return shoes purchased in Aeon mall 2019/5/15 10:41
It depends on the store policy. Check the receipt, as the policy is often printed on it. Many stores in Japan do not accept returns.
by Kai Mon (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Return shoes purchased in Aeon mall 2019/5/15 10:52
I agree that it depends on the store policy. Make sure you have the receipt, if possible the original box as well. There is a chance they might not accept returns if you wore them outdoors.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Return shoes purchased in Aeon mall 2019/5/15 14:28
If you wore them outside itfs normally (not only in Japan) a no go to return them. Shops may accept if you only wore them inside and they donft show any signs of use. As they need to be able to sell those shoes to the next customer as new.
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Return shoes purchased in Aeon mall 2019/5/15 16:24
I agree with LikeBike.
it is your mistake that you bought shoes which is not suited to you. everybody knows that, even in the same size, actual sizes ALWAYS vary depending on the designs and manufactures. thus, all people make test wearing at shops. I assume that you did when you bought it. after test fitting, you agreed to buy it with YOUR decision that it fits to you.
if I were you and I bought shoes with no fitting, I test to wear on carpet in house (hotel) extensively, and stop wearing before they hurt me when I felt pains.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Return shoes purchased in Aeon mall 2019/5/16 09:18
But you wore them, is it fair to return them?
by SRJ rate this post as useful

Re: Return shoes purchased in Aeon mall 2019/5/22 12:10
You can always sell the shoes second hand.

in Japan the rules for returning a purchased item are much stricter. At the very least, if an item has been used to a certain degree it is impossible to return it as long as the product was not defective and functioned properly.

Basically, unless you did not use or unpacked, it is very difficult to return it and get your money back.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

reply to this thread