Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Icoca Card 2019/5/19 00:10
I will be traveling down to Kansai Area soon. As my first stop is in Wakayama (after Kansai Airport), I will not be able to enjoy the Haruka Express service provided by ICOCA Card.
Is it possible for me to purchase the ICOCA at JR Counter without the Haruka Express and purchase the Haruka discounted tickets on my return to Kansai International Airport from Osaka?

by Kevin (guest)  

Re: Icoca Card 2019/5/19 08:51
Is it possible for me to purchase the ICOCA at JR Counter without the Haruka Express and purchase the Haruka discounted tickets on my return to Kansai International Airport from Osaka?

Yes, except that Icoca cards are usually purchased at ticket machines rather than ticket counters (except the special Kansai One Pass version of Icoca). Note also that the discounted ticket for the Haruka can be purchased only on the day of travel and only at major stations (Shin-Osaka Station, Tennoji Station, JR Namba Station, Kyoto Station, Nara Station and Kobe's Sannomiya Station).
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread