Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

study visa form 2019/5/20 19:53
Hi guys, In the study form for language school, There is an area where Im supposed to fill in my past attended schools.
And for my elementary school ( a.k.a kindergarten etc ) I went from 4 yrs old to 6 yrs old.
However, the school changed name now , but in the study form I still used their old name.
Is this an error that will deny my application?

in regards
by LSY (guest)  

Re: study visa form 2019/5/21 11:07
If there is space you could write
Brandon school (currently xxx school

But it should not be an issue. By the way when they say elementary school, they are usually referring to age 6 and up to 18. So elementary school, junior high school, and senior high school equivalent.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread