Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Child of Japanese National Visa 2019/5/20 22:36
I am confused now. I currently have a Child of Japanese national visa and I am planning to extend it. From what I have read online, in order to have that kind of visa, you need to be in your fatherfs koseki tohon? My parents were married but got divorced after a few months I was born. I got a copy of my fatherfs koseki tohon and I was not registered there. Is it possible that they only based it from my parentsf marriage that I was able to obtain such type of visa?
by Delphin (guest)  

Re: Child of Japanese National Visa 2019/5/21 15:44
Well, since you have obtained it despite not being registered in the koseki, obviously what you have read online is false.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread