Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

From Beppu kitahama to beppu station 2019/5/25 15:46
May I know if there are buses from Beppu Kitahama bus centre to Beppu station and what is the platform number of the bus? Is the bus stop nearby?I will be taking the highway bus from Hakata and the bus will stop at beppu kitahama. Will taking a taxi be more cost effective for a group of 3 people? I managed to download the map of beppu kitahama and it looks quite confusing as there are many bus stops in the area
by Evey (guest)  

Re: From Beppu kitahama to beppu station 2019/5/25 17:40
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: From Beppu kitahama to beppu station 2019/5/26 01:00

Last time I alighted at this bus stop which is not far from the station.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Beppu+Station,+12+Ekimaecho,+Beppu,+Oi...
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: From Beppu kitahama to beppu station 2019/5/26 03:17
Welcome to my city,Beppu.It will take 5 minutes on foot.One way bus ticket at least 220 yen.If I running, it will take 2 minutes to reach beppu station.
by Ima (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: From Beppu kitahama to beppu station 2019/5/29 21:43
Why don't you walk to the Beppu station? It takes only six minutes on foot. A lot of tourists are walking between Kitahama and the station.
by EZ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: From Beppu kitahama to beppu station 2019/5/29 22:06
Thank you all for your most helpful replies. So it's not as far as I thought as seen from Google map.I may consider walking there after all . Thanks again!
by Eveu (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread