Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Keeping own flower pots on rented apartments 2019/5/25 21:51
Hello! My husband has currently been in Nagoya and we have taken a rented apartment. I would like to ask if it is allowed to place flower pots near our corridor or verandah in an rented apartment? Would the rent owner mind if we keep flower pots or plants in our rented apartment? Pls suggest
by Jimli  

Re: Keeping own flower pots on rented apartments 2019/5/26 10:18
Have you bothered to ask the owner?
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Keeping own flower pots on rented apartments 2019/5/26 20:19
I agree with John. Each apartment has its own rules which are typically distributed to you when you move in. If you don't see answers in those rules for one reason or another, ask your landlord.

But typically, there should be no problem placing flower pots in your premises. The question is whether that particular "corridor or verandah" only belongs to you or to all residents of the apartment, and that is written in the rules as well. You can't judge by its appearance.

Another thing is that, for safety reasons in case of emergencies, there are certain spots where you shouldn't place objects that may get in the way when evacuating or could hurt others upon earthquakes.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Keeping own flower pots on rented apartments 2019/5/29 04:21
Thank you for the response. Much helpful.
by Jimli rate this post as useful

reply to this thread