Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Easiest way to get a small loan 2019/5/27 12:04
Hello everyone, so basically I'm living in Japan and I have a full time job (which I started in April, and I have 3 years in my residency), I would like to know if there are any financial institutes or banks, that provides small loans to foreigners (500k-1000kyen), I wouldn't mind actually high interest rates, as long as I can get the loan fast and with ease. Thank you.
by Itachi (guest)  

Re: Easiest way to get a small loan 2019/5/27 21:06
If you have a full-time job I'm assuming you also have a Japanese bank account, so I'd ask at your bank first. There are also payday advance operations in Japan, but their interest rates tend to be incredibly high.

Rather than being a foreigner, the problem you're more likely to run into is not having any local credit history. Since you've only been working /paying bills in Japan for a month, you don't really have enough financial records to prove you're a low-risk borrower, and so the lender may ask for some sort of collateral or for someone to co-sign the loan.
by . . . . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Easiest way to get a small loan 2019/5/28 08:33
There is no easy way if you have a 3 year visa.
If you are permanent resident your chance will higher to apply for a loan.

by justmyday rate this post as useful

reply to this thread