Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Train ticket to go to Sumatakyo Bridge 2019/5/28 16:43
Hello,

I wiil go to Sumatakyo bridge in Shizuoka in February 2020. Do I have to go to Senzu station from Kanaya station by local train or I have to go by SL train? Does it need to reserve seat if it can go by local train?

Thank you.
by kwan (guest)  

Re: Train ticket to go to Sumatakyo Bridge 2019/5/29 11:54

From Shizuoka station board the Tokaido Line headed toward Hamamatsu. Youfll get off at Kanya station and board the Oigawa Tetsudo Line for Senzu station. From here you will board a bus for Sumatakyo. The fair and schedule will be available at Senzu station.

https://travel.gaijinpot.com/sumatakyo-gorge/
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Train ticket to go to Sumatakyo Bridge 2019/5/29 15:14
Thank you. I know how to go there but I'm not sure about the train's ticket. Do I have to reserve the train's ticket from Kanaya station to Senzu station?
by kwan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Train ticket to go to Sumatakyo Bridge 2019/11/8 19:50
Hi. I was just there a week ago. Very gorgeous place. You can purchase your ticket at the Kanaya Station. It was about 1840yen if I am not mistaken (or around that amount). Take the Oigawa Line headed for Senzu. Have fun!
by Gee (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread