Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Trying to find this plush 2019/6/3 06:55
Hello, I'm very interested in buying a sonic soap shoes plush and am wondering if anyone knows a website that might sell it or someone I could email who may have it. Thanks for any advice =)
by perry (guest)  

Re: Trying to find this plush 2019/6/3 14:58
Do you mean this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ULTRA-RARE-sonic-the-hedgehog-soap-shoes-2001...

I have to admit that I never heard of these plush toys. But I like these somewhat obscure questions on this forum learning about new interests.
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Trying to find this plush 2019/6/3 20:10
Yep that's the one =)
I'm just worried it may be a scam because the seller has had bad reviews and copied pictures from another ended listed.
And yeah, they're a big thing out in japan =). They kinda bring them out whenever they have sega or game conferences.
Thanks you so much and have a great day
by perry (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Trying to find this plush 2019/6/4 15:00
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Trying to find this plush 2019/6/4 20:10
Thanks =) I just missed out on that listing though
thanks everyone

Re: Trying to find this plush 2019/6/4 21:17
Visit Akihabara bound to be a shop with that item or similar.
by r43534 rate this post as useful

Re: Trying to find this plush 2019/6/5 00:25
If you don't need it immediately, I'd keep an eye on Japanese Yahoo. eBay never really caught on with the Japanese, but Yahoo Auctions did and they are still used pretty extensively. If you're in Japan or know someone in Japan, the used anime stores in Akihabara or Ikebukuro might have one, but it might be easier to just stalk Japanese Yahoo. I guess you could also check Mandarake? They have an on-line shop now.

Good luck!

@LikeBike, I like some of these weirder questions too. :) I am obsessed with researching the mountain climbing questions despite the fact I'm not a climber.

by rkold rate this post as useful

Re: Trying to find this plush 2019/6/5 02:04
Ha, I get the pun there XD and will definitely be checking those websites as much as possible
Thank you!

reply to this thread