Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

how you learn japanese in japan 2019/6/6 17:36
Is there some way to learn Japanese NOT through in school or use internet byself .
by lily (guest)  

Re: how you learn japanese in japan 2019/6/6 20:34
Some cities/towns have international association or volunteer group that offer free/cheap Japanese language lesson. Lesson can be from textbook or just practice conversation skill.

Or you can just go to any international meetup or language exchange group.

Or just go to any izakaya or snack bar and start practicing/talking Japanese with the owner/worker or customer..
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: how you learn japanese in japan 2019/6/6 21:13
However most of these local classes at municipality administration arenft very good. You can improve your Japanese a bit, but even at a full time Japanese language school at least go people from not kanji countries it takes about 2 years of intensive studying to reach N1.
You can obviously study by yourself but for that you donft need to be in Japan.

Not sure if you are already in Japan. If not, youfll need a visa if you are staying longer than tourist gallowance g and for a student visa you need to be enrolled and attending your school.
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: how you learn japanese in japan 2019/6/6 22:38
From Books
From my Japanese girlfriend
Or From my Japanese Tomodachi
And all are free for Learning Japanese new words or sentence.
by Raj (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: how you learn japanese in japan 2019/6/7 02:21
I learned quite a bit (not all standard dialect) by watching a lot of TV. I know somebody who learned by singing Japanese songs at karaoke.
by A5 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: how you learn japanese in japan 2019/6/10 15:32
You can learn by exposing yourself to Japanese media and also socializing with the people. A good way is to learn a bit of Japanese vocabulary and communication skill is through Kaimono (Shopping) or Ordering your food.
by explorace27 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread