Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Best Personal Shopper Japan? 2019/6/7 02:12
Does anyone know a personal shopper in japan that would possible search physical stores in akihabara or ikebukoro for me? I've contact so many that have only checked online and basically given up =(
This is in reference to a sonic plushie again (sorry for the double posts) and I really wanna talk to someone who would be willing to search with me and maybe ask people around there too. Thanks
by perry (guest)  

Re: Best Personal Shopper Japan? 2019/6/10 06:55
I'm not sure if you need a personal shopper. If you are actually in Japan, I would suggest you print out a picture of the item you are looking for and show it to the clerks at the anime stores you visit. It would also help if someone helps you write in Japanese on a sheet of paper a statement that you are looking for the pictured item and any extra description if it is a variation of the item pIctured. As far as stores worth visiting, I would suggest the large reseller Mandarake in both Akihabara and Nakano. They sell huge amounts of items and get new to you good condition items daily. Hobby Off in Akihabara is also good for out of production merchandise. If you are looking for new merchandise you need to look at large toy shops. Yodobashi Camera in Akihabara also has a huge toy department.
Hope this helps.
by 56Premiere rate this post as useful

Re: Best Personal Shopper Japan? 2019/6/10 07:04
I don't actually live in Japan but thanks for the advice =)
by perry (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread