Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shampoo in Japan 2019/6/8 19:07
Hi everyone,

I finally had my hair care schedule set up in America. Primarily, I used RedKen for Color Treated Hair products, and it was great for the overall health and preserving of color. I'm currently in Osaka, Japan, for the next year. While the shampoos seem to be good for my hair health, I'm stuck when it comes to protecting the hair dye.

Does anyone have information on shampoos and conditioners for hair dye/color protection in Japan?
by Whorin  

Re: Shampoo in Japan 2019/6/19 19:13
Hi everyone,

I finally had my hair care schedule set up in America. Primarily, I used RedKen for Color Treated Hair products, and it was great for the overall health and preserving of color. I'm currently in Osaka, Japan, for the next year. While the shampoos https://shampoority.com/japan-shampoo/ seem to be good for my hair health, I'm stuck when it comes to protecting the hair dye.

Does anyone have information on shampoos and conditioners for hair dye/color protection in Japan?

Any updates?
by Whorin rate this post as useful

reply to this thread