Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Best baby shower gifts in tokyo? 2019/6/12 18:15
Hello ,i'v got a friend's daughter's baby shower coming up soon and I'm really confused as to what to get. I've asked her what she wants and she doesn't have any particular things in mind.Can you suggest some best places where I can find the best Baby shower gifts in & around tokyo., i have found this gift set online but its not japan., https://www.sophielagirafe.ca/store/sophiesticated.html , Thanks in advance :)
by sophie lee (guest)  

Re: Best baby shower gifts in tokyo? 2019/6/14 00:12
Baby showers aren't common in Japan. Perhaps telling us some more background might help. For example, is the new mother from a certain country/culture? And is the baby going to live in Tokyo? Or are you the one who is living in Tokyo and not the baby?
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Best baby shower gifts in tokyo? 2019/6/14 14:09
has been..

would prefer gift voucher which new parent can use to get something they really need, instead of being showered with toys/clothing that the baby will outgrow very soon.

or any consumable product (diapers etc. check with parent before hand) for baby would be most welcome.
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Best baby shower gifts in tokyo? 2019/6/14 19:02
You can easily get stuff from the shopping malls, they have sections just for newborns! Daiel Aeon malls! Or tokyu
by bluesky3000 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread