Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Document storage in Narita Airport 2019/6/13 10:57
Is there a document storage area in the airport where we can leave a small envelope for another passenger? Our flight is arriving in the morning, but the person who needs the document is arriving late in the evening and needs the document before leaving the airport. My companions are not exactly keen on waiting 12 hours at the airport, so I was wondering if there's like a post office where I can just leave the documents for the person to pick it up once he arrives in Japan and how much are the fees. Thank you!
by nelze (guest)  

Re: Document storage in Narita Airport 2019/6/13 13:30
There is a Post Office in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. Put your papers in an envelope and address to your friend at one of the two post offices. Put a stamp on it and give it to the postal worker or drop it in the post box. The cost would be determined by the weight.

You would be using kyoku dome, ‹Ç—¯‚ß, or general delivery and would need to inform the recipient which post office to go to.

Your friend would have to show their passport to get the mail.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&ei=M84BXf-LN8HAsQWc...

Narita Post Office Airport Terminal 2
Post office · Narita International Airport
Furugome, ‚P|‚P ¬“c‘Û‹ó` ‘æ‚Q—·‹qƒ^[ƒ~ƒiƒ‹ƒrƒ‹“à‚R‚e
+81 476-28-1773
Open ⋅ Closes 8PM

Narita Post Office Airport Terminal 1
Post office · Narita International Airport
‚S‚e, Œä—¿–qê‚P|‚P ¬“c‘Û‹ó` ‘æ‚P—·‹qƒ^[ƒ~ƒiƒ‹ƒrƒ‹“à
+81 476-28-1773
Open ⋅ Closes 8PM

by Anaguma (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Document storage in Narita Airport 2019/6/13 14:25
Thanks! Just to clarify, the mail doesn't actually need to leave the airport, will this be alright? He just needs to get it later in the day before he leaves the airport. I'm willing to pay the regular postal fees. Will I just tell the staff that the person will pick it up at the same post office within the day?
by nelze (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Document storage in Narita Airport 2019/6/13 15:12
Just an alternative thought: could you send that document to your friend to her/his home country before you all leave to Japan?
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Document storage in Narita Airport 2019/6/13 17:38
Unfortunately not :( it's quite complicated to explain haha. But basically his schedule is very tight so this is the only way, aside from me having to wait in the airport for him to arrive, and the waiting time is quite long so I was looking for alternatives.

Re: Document storage in Narita Airport 2019/6/13 18:38
I wonder if a digital locker / coin locker will help - ie one where you key in the numbers. Your friend can then access it on arrival. You might need to read up on it.
In order to locate it, be quite specific, perhaps take a photo of the location as well so that it can be found. Just a thought.

https://www.narita-airport.jp/en/service/svc_07/
by Guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Document storage in Narita Airport 2019/6/14 04:21
I agree with Guest(). Put it in a coin locker that gives you a receipt with a pin number for unlocking the locker. Then send the locker number and the pin to the person that needs the document.

Using a post office, I'd be worried that it would go out with the mail and wouldn't be available when your friend arrives.
by curious (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Document storage in Narita Airport 2019/6/14 14:30
They have coin lockers like that? That would be great! I was also afraid that the post might send the mail out and it won't be around when he arrives. I will look for those then. Thanks a lot!

Re: Document storage in Narita Airport 2019/6/14 15:17

If you ever need to get into your spouse's account, improve credit points, clear criminal records,tax, protection from spyware or simply have a score to settle, hacking into Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp , kik etc or any other issues that need addressing, completely secure and fast!! You can message Cyberhacker55@outlook.com
by Mason jessica (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Document storage in Narita Airport 2019/6/14 17:01
You can put it in the coin lockers! It holds items for up to 24 hours. And its very safe and reliable.
by bluesky3000 rate this post as useful

Re: Document storage in Narita Airport 2019/6/14 18:28
They have coin lockers like that?

Yes; use one of the Suica-compatible lockers, but pay by cash, not Suica. (If you pay by Suica, the Suica is needed to unlock it.)
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Document storage in Narita Airport 2019/6/14 20:01
@neize, according to the link I sent, the lockers are in departures L3 and basement. Perhaps you & your friend might find this layout useful.
https://www.narita-airport.jp/files/official_guide_t2_02_en.pdf

by Guest (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread