Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Visa extension 2019/6/13 23:44
Hello everyone,

Now i m living in japan with my wife with
spouse visa status Mean to say marriage.
My wife is doing nurse job in hospital as
Permanent worker.and i m doing part time
Jobs here and there.
Nowadays my wife have some problems with
Permanent work so she want to leave that permanent job and want to do part time jobs like me.
Is leaving permanent job by her gonna effect
My next visa extension application.

As i know we need some kind of document
During the process of extension like
Income tax payment or resident tax.

Will her part and jobs gonna effect it and eventually in my visa extension application
Please explane.
Thank you in advance.
by Aashis  

Re: Visa extension 2019/6/14 10:50
If you apply for an extension you can fill in the supporter (No 21 and No 22???)
You can fill in your spouse name and if here parents can also support your can also fill in their names.

You can also contact immigration office if you have relevant questions about your visa
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Visa extension 2019/6/14 10:59
thank you for suggestion is this possible to extension of visa even both of us doing part time jobs?
by Aashis rate this post as useful

Re: Visa extension 2019/6/14 16:01
Ofcourse it's possible there is no problem in doing part time job but the one bad effect is that you will only get 1 year extension this year.
by Alanwalker rate this post as useful

Re: Visa extension 2019/6/14 16:03
One of my closed friend wife don't have a job for last three years and he got two time extension without any difficulties but he always only got 1 year extension only.

Re: Visa extension 2019/6/14 16:38
Alanwalker thank you very much
It is really helpful for me.
But for the confirmation are they both doing part time job?
by Aashis rate this post as useful

Re: Visa extension 2019/6/14 17:14
Yes! You may get 1 year extension easily as long as you guys both hold a part-time job already.
by bluesky3000 rate this post as useful

Re: Visa extension 2019/6/14 18:14
I already told you part time doesn't matter just one bad effect will be this time you will get only one year. And about my friend wife don't have any type of job no part time no full time but my friend have full time only but don't worry about your wife job it doesn't matter even if she is jobless you will get extension .

Re: Visa extension 2019/6/14 18:18
The spouse visa is the most powerful resident status in Japan no restrictions in work getting permanent residency is also very easy for spouses alot of others benefits. Even if you did a crime you will be not deported in some cases. So just don't worry enjoy your time bro.

reply to this thread