Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Change Working Holiday Visa to Student Visa 2019/7/3 14:56
Ifm currently living in Japan now on a Working Holiday Visa, but wish to stay longer and study Japanese. Thus, I need to change to a student visa when my current visa ends. Can I apply, while living in Japan, for the student visa or must I return home? If itfs possible can someone give me any advice on how to do this?
Appreciate any help!
by Will0311  

reply to this thread