Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Unpaid internship on a student visa 2019/7/5 13:01
I currently have a student visa that is valid until July 2020. However, I will be leaving the university i got this from in August, but wish to stay in Japan to complete a 3-month unpaid internship and then do another month of intensive language training after that.
As my visa is valid throughout this time, can I do this? Who do I need to inform that I will no longer be enrolled at the university?
I have done some research and it seems that as long as I can prove I am furthering my education, I can remain on my student visa? The internship and language training are in line with my studies.

by Sally (guest)  

Re: Unpaid internship on a student visa 2019/7/5 15:07
Who do I need to inform


Look up page 21.
Your nearest friendly immigration bureau office.

by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread