Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Leaving Japan and visa 2019/7/10 19:57
Hi, My student visa is about to expire in October, but in July 29th i will go back to my country for summer holiday and then back to japan again in August 29th, the question is am i allowed to leave japan by the immigration? because my visa is about to expire in 3 months
by Alfarizi (guest)  

Re: Leaving Japan and visa 2019/7/11 10:50
Yes you are allowed to leave.
But you need to consult with you school, since you may have to proceed a notice of temporary leave.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Leaving Japan and visa 2019/7/12 16:32
Yes, you are allowed to leave Japan. Just make sure to fill out one of those embarkation cards for re-entrance at the passport control section at the airport. Check the boxes that state "within one year" and "1. I am leaving Japan temporarily and will return" and present your residence card alongside it. All you simply have to do afterwards is present these to the immigration officer.
by anon (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread