Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese mosquitos bite swollen 2019/7/15 06:23
It's been a year I am leaving in japan.
Last summer I has so many mosquitos bite , it's very itchy ,red and very swollen.
I thought I will be fine this summer cuz in june I just had small bites.
Days ago I got it again! a very big red swollen bite and it's very itchy.
I tried muhi but it doent help anything TT
what can I do?
does anyone have experienced this?
by miero (guest)  

Re: Japanese mosquitos bite swollen 2019/7/15 13:35
Have you been using anything to avoid the bites? There are sprays and wet tissues that you can apply directly on your skin to avoid mosquitoes. There are also goods to avoid them from coming into your room or to kill the ones that have already entered into your room.

When you are bit, you should wash the bite as soon as possible, and apply medicine more than once if it doesn't calm down (although I just keep applying real aloe fruit).

Another thing: Are you sure it's a mosquito? In any case, you should discuss it with a pharmacist or a dermatologist.

Take care.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese mosquitos bite swollen 2019/7/15 16:57
Try a anti histamine. Seems you have an allergy. Or consult a pharmcist.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese mosquitos bite swollen 2019/7/15 19:42
I was bitten by black flies fiercely about 3 years ago. Swollen, large red marks, hot to the touch. I ended up going to the hospital and received medicine for it. I would seek medical help.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread