Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JAL Sky Plus membership 2019/7/16 05:20
What is JAL sky plus?
What is JAL global club?
Can It offer JAL mileage program for domestic and international flights
by Ruhi (guest)  

Re: JAL Sky Plus membership 2019/7/16 20:36
How often do you fly JAL? Those appear to be Elite Status memberships to their Mileage Club. It seems you need to fly 25,000 points' worth or 50 flights a year to qualify. I used to fly on JAL religiously until it was time for me to cash in on their miles. It was then I realized how idiotic and convoluted their rules were to take advantage of their program. I immediately decided to change to ANA and use their program. I've been able to successfully use my miles to fly Business on ANA for at least 10 times. JAL's mileage bank was only good enough for me to donate my miles to charity.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: JAL Sky Plus membership 2019/7/19 16:04
Sir,Thanks so much.One more Que:
Do you think:"ANA super Flyers" program or ANA card wide or,united
Airlines mileage plus has require 50 flights per year Like JAL?
by Ruhi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JAL Sky Plus membership 2019/7/19 16:13
These are questions you can look up on the internet.
Now you ask other people to do your work.

I think you should take effort in searching and based on the result ask questions.
Now you just ask something which you can easily do by yourself.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: JAL Sky Plus membership 2019/7/19 19:47
You can join the mileage club of any airline you choose. The 50 flights requirement was to ascend to an elite level. "Super Flyers" is a level you won't reach, as you don't live in Japan or fly them often enough to earn the required miles/points to reach that level. ANA card is a credit card for earning miles. United is not JAL or ANA. Miles on United can be used in the ANA system since they're part of Star Alliance. JAL is One World alliance and separate from the previous two. Look here....
https://www.ana.co.jp/en/us/amc/
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread