Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Iaido course in Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara, or Osaka? 2019/7/24 01:57
I studied Iaido quite enthusiastically when I was in middle/high school. At the time, I never dreamed that I would actually go to Japan one day and gradually I stopped practicing. Now I have the (very last minute) chance to spend one month travelling through Japan and I think it would be wonderful to resurrect my practice in its historic birthplace! My ideal would be to find a short reintroductory class, but if you know of anything (museums, historic sites, etc) Iaido-related that would be very much appreciated as well.
A few things: I am travelling on a budget that is flexible but on the low side. So while I am definitely willing to splurge for this, the cheaper the better!
I was never very good and I haven't touched a sword in at least four years, so I wouldn't feel comfortable simply visiting a practice space and joining in. I think I'm likely back at square one.
Thank you in advance for your kind help! Normally I would just look this up myself but this whole trip is super last minute so any suggestions you could offer are very valued.
by Saskia (guest)  

Re: Iaido course in Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara, or Osaka? 2019/7/24 11:30
Find Iaido friends in Japan on FB.
by Oirehs (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread