Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

how many times can i apply for visa..? 2019/7/28 15:14

Hello everyone
I am really sorry for my English
Guys itfs quite long story but I really need your help
My problem is: I have denied Japanese visa several times.
My whole family have been living in Japan. Mon, dad and sisters itfs been almost 11 years my dad visa labour visa (he is a cook). I got a dependent visa in 2012. (3 years visa) then I went to Japan and after 3 months back to my country for my higher study. I used to go to Japan for only re-new my visa. I got 1 year visa then and again back to my country on 3rd time I got again 1 year visa but in 4th time they denied my visa on dependent. The reason was not staying so long in Japan. The I again applied on dependent visa saying I will stay here continue and they rejected by saying go to your country and after graduated you can come in Japan on student visa then I came to my study after graduated again applied for student visa. The rejected me it was 2019 April on Tokyo by saying you hadnft show the previous details about visiting Japan. And in this session Tokyo immigration rejection all the student expect china. After rejected visa 3 months later I apply for tourist visa by sponsor of my dad. Reason of visiting was to visit family. Then it her process they called me and ask for my bank statement then I couldnft show enough balance because I thought I didnft need to show statement then again visa was rejected. Now I really want to go Japan my planed was after finished my graduation I will stay with my family in Japan but my visa denied almost 4th times which are 2 times in dependent visa 1 time student and 1 time tourist visa.
Now my question is how many times can I apply for Japanese visa...? How many maxi times can I apply visa...?
What would be the best way to enter in Japan..?
Note_ I am 24 years old now. When I got Japanese dependent visa I was 16 years old and they rejected by Japanese visa when I was 21 years old/
I donft know why they are treating me like I am a criminal ..../
by rema (guest)  

Re: how many times can i apply for visa..? 2019/7/29 11:30
They are not treating you as a criminal.

You lived away from you dad by your own admission. So when apply for dependent visas. They will note that. Personal opinion is you werent dependent.

As for you age now. You just need to apply for a visa that suits your situation. Nothing dependent or family relayed should be attempted.

You can apply as many times as you like. But after a rejection. You normally need to wait 6 months. You can check your own paperwork for wait time confirmation.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: how many times can i apply for visa..? 2019/7/29 11:45
Changing and applying for different visas in a short time spam is never a good idea.
You can apply for a new visa every 6 months and fix the issue why you got denied.

Without knowing the reason why you are denied, you just applying visas which gives immigration questions. Also your independent visa has regulations which you need to be followed.
So far it seems you went back to your country without staying in Japan.

You best option is to higher an immigration lawyer to confirm your options.
It seems you made it difficult for yourself, and immigration has all rights to deny you access to Japan.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: how many times can i apply for visa..? 2019/7/29 12:55
21 years old is not dependent - valid rejection.
then I couldnft show enough balance because I thought I didnft need to show statement then again visa was rejected Did not provide required documentation/evidence - valid rejection.

Follow the rules. You are an adult - immigration would have reason to question you given your track-record. Provide the necessary evidence and documentation.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread