Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Are there any bad views in Kokugikan? 2019/8/8 18:22
Hey everyone,

My boyfriend and I planned to go to the September Sumo tournament about 6 months ago. Unfortunately, I apparently missed a big pre-sale and we only got arena C tickets now where we were really hoping for A tickets. We also had to change our plans.

Since I'm pretty disappointed and worried it might not even be worth it, can anyone tell me if there are any bad views in Kokugikan? How is the visibility from the C-ring? Or should I bring binoculars? I can't really find any clear photos or information about the view (except that it's 45 m from the ring) on internet.

Thanks in advance!
by EtienneH  

Re: Are there any bad views in Kokugikan? 2019/8/9 15:11
It will be fine and a great experience, you shouldnt need binoculars. I'm not sure if you know but the English commentary is broadcast over radio in the hall and you can hire headsets to allow you to listen to it. Have a great time.
by Stan Norrell rate this post as useful

Re: Are there any bad views in Kokugikan? 2019/8/9 15:16
CONGRATULATIONS on even getting seats. Itfs notoriously difficult for Tokyo. Enjoy!
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread