Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Direct Bus to Zao Onsen from Sendai 2019/8/17 19:55
I am planning to visit Zao Onsen as a daytrip from Sendai on 3 Jan 2020. From the Zao page, it says that there is a direct bus connecting these two places during the winter. However, I am unable to find a place where reservation is possible. Does anyone know more information about this direct bus service?

Excerpt from the webpage:

By direct bus (winter only)
During the winter months, there is one round trip per day between Sendai and Zao Onsen. The one way journey takes 100 minutes, costs 1600 yen and is not covered by the Japan Rail Pass. Seat reservations are mandatory.
by K. p (guest)  

Re: Direct Bus to Zao Onsen from Sendai 2019/8/18 02:58
The bus starts running from late December. Reservations will become possible from one month in advance. It seems that reservations will be possible via the j-bus.co.jp website. I am not sure whether there is an English version. Alternatively rserevations can be made by phone (022|261|5333, possibly no English) and in convenience stores (on machines that usually have only Japanese menus).
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread