Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

working holiday visa rejected 2019/8/19 08:13
I have just returned to the UK after traveling for the last year. I was intending to apply for a working holiday visa for Japan to go out for the ski season and travel around after. Having visited the embassy with all the required documents, believing I met all the conditions. They said that I am not classed as a resident of the UK and I have no been living here permanently for the last year. There is no definition of gresident of the UKh that they seem to adhere to. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem. Or got a WHV for Japan after traveling to other countries, in the same situation Ifm in. Thanks in advance guys!
by Hardy (guest)  

Re: working holiday visa rejected 2019/8/19 10:46
I do not know the UK regulation but in my home country if I leave one outside my country that I am not a resident anymore. I will still have my nationality but the city ward makes a note. When I am back I need to go to the city ward and inform I am living again in my country.

I assume this is the same issue, but I can be wrong.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: working holiday visa rejected 2019/8/19 12:49
You need to have been residing in your home country for longer than twelve months. Which you have not, as you explained your previous travel movements. That is a condition they (Japan) put on their visas.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: working holiday visa rejected 2019/8/19 14:33
Not "their visas", just the WH.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: working holiday visa rejected 2019/9/12 00:00
Hello I had the same issue and so did I friend . They submitted there application anyway and it was fine they got a visa . I have handed mine in today but will not find out for a week . What was your outcome ?
by Claire (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: working holiday visa rejected 2019/9/30 08:16
Claire did your visa get accepted or rejected in the end?
by Jay (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: working holiday visa rejected 2019/11/5 04:06
I was in a similar situation and applied last week for my WHV. Everything seemed to go fine when I applied and there was no problems with my documents. I was wondering if you were told this when you tried to apply or if if you returned to collect your passport and found you had been rejected?
by Arran (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: working holiday visa rejected 2019/11/26 21:30
I had spent the past 13 months in aus and nz and last week got my japanese working holiday visa declined. When i submitted it he said it's not a gurantee for it to be declined but will go against the application. Thought I'd try anyway... But sadly unsuccessful
by Charlie (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: working holiday visa rejected 2019/11/26 22:40
Perhaps you didn't reside in your country of residence and that's why you were rejected.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread