Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kanazawa to Hiroshima and Mount Koya 2019/8/22 02:17
Hey,

Can the journey from Kanazawa to hiroshima be done with only the JR pass?
Second question: is it worth it staying a night at mount koya in early December?

Thank you!
by MichaelH12  

Re: Kanazawa to Hiroshima and Mount Koya 2019/8/22 13:32
Q1 cash credit card money transfer car bus train ship helicopter. So many options.

Q2 that is up to you what the worth is.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kanazawa to Hiroshima and Mount Koya 2019/8/22 15:13
Q1: I assume your question is gI have a JR pass, is the train between Kanazawa and Hiroshima all JR?h
Yes!
You could go Kanazawa -Kyoto and then Kyoto -Hiroshima. If you have more time in between (some days) you could also do Kanazawa-Toyama-Takayama-Nagoya-Hiroshima

All is JR trains.

Koyasan is your own decision. It will be cold though. And koyo season will be over. But hopefully less crowded.

Enjoy your trip to Japan!
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kanazawa to Hiroshima and Mount Koya 2019/8/23 09:41
Kanazawa to Hiroshima is a common trip I do, and it is covered by the JR pass, but you will probably use the Sakura service from Shin-Osaka and it does get full.

Koya-san - if that's the kind of thing you want to do, then sure. Personally I have little interest in visiting due to the quality of accommodations and amenities - I can enjoy other temples and shrines around the country that are more accessible. (an opinion)
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread