Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where is Oshino Hakkai bus stop #126? 2019/8/22 18:03
Hi guys!

I'm heading to Kawaguchiko in December and plan to visit Oshino Hakkai as part of my stay. I've been before, but it was with a bus tour. This time I'll only be taking local trains/buses to get around the area.
I'm pretty confident with the bus timetables provided by the Fujikyu Bus company, however I'm just curious if anyone knows the exact location of "Oshino Hakkai Bus Stop 126" (a pin drop on Google Maps would be great!), as I may be catching a particular bus there, but not the same one on the way back, and they don't appear to use the same bus stop.

Thanks in advance :-)
by Beczilla  

Re: Where is Oshino Hakkai bus stop #126? 2019/8/22 19:16
Please provide a link to the timetable so we don't have to hunt for it.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where is Oshino Hakkai bus stop #126? 2019/8/22 20:01
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where is Oshino Hakkai bus stop #126? 2019/8/22 20:13
Hi there! Someone posted the timetable above but here it is anyway: http://bus-en.fujikyu.co.jp/heritage-tour/detail/id/2/

Unfortunately the timetable doesn't include the locations of the bus stops, just the numbers. Cheers.
by Beczilla rate this post as useful

Re: Where is Oshino Hakkai bus stop #126? 2019/8/22 21:21
by kms (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where is Oshino Hakkai bus stop #126? 2019/8/23 09:44
A simple google search for "Oshino Hakkai bus stop #126" and spotting a bus stop took less than a minute:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/%E5%BF%8D%E9%87%8E%E5%85%AB%E6%B5%B7...
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Where is Oshino Hakkai bus stop #126? 2019/8/23 13:03
The bus timetable does not list the physical location of each bus stop. Hence why I didn't bother to post it originally. Not to mention, there are a couple of other bus stops used by different bus lines in the area. Google shows ALL the stops on Maps, but not their numbers.

"”E–씪ŠCƒoƒX’â" literally means 'Oshino Hakkai Bus Stop' and does not prove to me it is the correct one I am looking for, as it lists 3 separate locations when searched for. I cannot see in Street View if there is a bus stop number in any of those 3 locations.

I'm really sorry that the people on this thread can't be anything but condescending when I asked a simple question. Google searching yielded me no results, hence why I asked in this forum; to get help from other travelers who are just as enthusiastic about Japan.

Thanks team for your great effort.
by Beczilla rate this post as useful

Re: Where is Oshino Hakkai bus stop #126? 2019/8/24 08:10
The spot listed in my response above corresponds with the location indicated on the bus company route map for #126. Did you bother to check? Again, only took a minute.
http://bus-en.fujikyu.co.jp/pdf/heritagetour/routemap_fujikkogo.pdf
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread