Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to purchase online to here? 2019/8/25 08:17
Hi
I would know if there's any Japanese online market like Amazon and ebay.. Etc but for Japanese products which have many languages options to understand what to purchase

And is it possible to ship online purchased items to Saudi Arabia?
Because i searched too much i just find it Japanese and i do respect it but i don't understand it

Thanks in arabic means shukran
by Amr (guest)  

Re: How to purchase online to here? 2019/8/26 09:34
Japan has its own Amazon company: Amazon.co.jp. They, like most other online retailers, cater to their own domestic markets. They usually don't ship to foreign addresses. Perhaps they don't wish to get caught up in the export liabilities. I am sure you can find third party "middlemen" who will order something from such companies and send it to you. But as any middlemen, they do so at a cost. I'm sure you'll find something if you Google "buying service from Japan" or something similar.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: How to purchase online to here? 2019/8/26 09:55
Just use amazon with google translations
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to purchase online to here? 2019/8/26 10:03
There are few sellers on Amazon Japan site that will ship internationally, but shipping tends to be prohibitively expensive.
(1) first, select language of choice (Japanese, Chinese, or English);
(2) on upper left corner select country
(3) when searching for an item, select ginternational shipping eligibleh.

As said, shipping can be very expensive.
by O92 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to purchase online to here? 2019/8/26 10:24
You can make an account for Amazon Japan.
Select the shipping country and than you can confirm if the sender is shipping outside Japan.
Some do for additional (expensive) cost but gross of the senders do not send outside.

Often mention: This item does not ship to your selected location.
The because of parallel import.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: How to purchase online to here? 2019/8/26 13:42
What kind of products? For books, DVDs, etc., Amazon Japan will normally ship them to you. For other products (or if you want to buy from third-party Marketplace sellers), you can use a package forwarding service.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread