Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kill Bill Merchandise in Tokyo 2019/8/30 08:48
Just a really, really, really dorky question I know, but it has been my long time dream to come to Japan because I am a huge Kill Bill fan. And now that I have the money to do so, I will go to Tokyo next year. I plan to go to Gonpachi restaurant to see the restaurant that inspired the Crazy 88 fight scene, also hope to get blu-rays or any merchandise of Kill Bill. Do you guys know any where I can find some?

Osankyu! Hehe :)
by TerenceR  

Re: Kill Bill Merchandise in Tokyo 2019/8/30 10:46
For blu-rays, you should be able to find them new at electronics stores like Yodobashi Camera or BIC Camera (which have branches all over Tokyo), or used in second-hand shops like Book-Off (which also has branches all over Tokyo).

As for merchandise, I don't think I've ever seen a single piece of Kill Bill merchandise in Japan (aside from blu-rays). The movie doesn't really have much of a Japanese fanbase.
by . . . . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kill Bill Merchandise in Tokyo 2019/8/30 10:46
For blu-rays, you should be able to find them new at electronics stores like Yodobashi Camera or BIC Camera (which have branches all over Tokyo), or used in second-hand shops like Book-Off (which also has branches all over Tokyo).

As for merchandise, I don't think I've ever seen a single piece of Kill Bill merchandise in Japan (aside from blu-rays). The movie doesn't really have much of a Japanese fanbase.
by . . . . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kill Bill Merchandise in Tokyo 2019/8/30 13:33
Well, there indeed is a fan base in Japan (not because the movie is related to Japan but because a lot of Japanese people love Tarantino, Bruce Lee and David Carradine), but I'm not sure if there is a certain brick-and-mortar shop that sells a lot of them. The merchandise on the Internet seem to be mainly sold on-line.

If you visit the Jinbocho district, you may find second hand movie pamphlet shops where you may have luck looking for an official souvenir booklet of the movie. The following Google search result for the keyword "Kill Bill merchandise" in Japanese language is just for your reference.

https://www.google.com/search?q=%E3%82%AD%E3%83%AB%E3%83%93%E3%83%AB+%...
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Kill Bill Merchandise in Tokyo 2019/8/30 14:48
Mandarake stores have Kill Bill stuff.

I just googled mandarake kill bill and showed heaps of available shop stuff to buy. And the stores which have them.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kill Bill Merchandise in Tokyo 2019/8/30 16:46
Hello!
I think you can have good chances to get merch at "Nakano Broadway".
There are lots of second hand collectible stores (also a few mandarake stores) for many older movies, animes, manga an so on and it might be possible to find something.

You get good access via "Nakano Station" and a short walk trough the shopping street in front of the station.
by Vio (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread