Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Question about forms to fill out upon arrival 2019/9/1 01:26
It seems that the latest versions of the forms you fill out when arriving in Japan both ask for a phone number. If I do not have a phone number, do I just leave it blank? My dorm building for the school I'm going to be studying abroad at does not seem to have a telephone either. Also one of the forms wants the phone number in this format: _ _ _ _ (_ _ _ _) _ _ _ _ and I've never seen a phone number in that format before so I'm confused. Does anyone now how I should fill these out or should I just ask when I get to the airport?
by Ana アナ (guest)  

Re: Question about forms to fill out upon arrival 2019/9/1 12:30
What about just writing your normal mobile phone number ?
That’s I think what most people do.

Enjoy your trip to Japan!
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Question about forms to fill out upon arrival 2019/9/1 12:35
Well, that's exactly the problem; I don't have a phone number, lol. I was just gonna use internet to stay in touch with people.
by Ana アナ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Question about forms to fill out upon arrival 2019/9/1 12:43
If you have no mobile phone number from your home country and your accommodation doesn’t have one either (strange) just leave it empty.
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Question about forms to fill out upon arrival 2019/9/1 19:18
The dorm would have a caretaker and/or caretakers office. This would be the number to use. If you do not know this number. Then contact whomever you have been dealing with to get your dorm placement.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Question about forms to fill out upon arrival 2019/9/1 21:50
Thank you!
by Ana アナ (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread