Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

2 nights in Magome, Tsumago? 2019/9/2 05:39
Would you suggest to stay 2 nights in Magome although we travel for only 22 days in Japan?
by Ruty  

Re: 2 nights in Magome, Tsumago? 2019/9/2 08:46
Hi, we stayed at Hotel Kisoji near there for a few nights a couple of years ago. There isnt much to do in the area, but it is nice if you want a break and relax.
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 2 nights in Magome, Tsumago? 2019/9/2 18:58
If you want to spend a day relaxing and not doing a lot, 2 nights would be worth it (sometimes it's nice to have a break in the middle of a busy trip!). Magome is quite small, so you can easily see it, do the walk to/from Tsumago (one direction only - not both in the same day!), and still have a bit of time leftover in a single day.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 2 nights in Magome, Tsumago? 2019/9/2 20:30
I stayed in Magome for 2 nights some time ago and found it a wonderful way to unwind half way through my holiday. I really enjoyed walking around in the evening after all the (other) tourists had gone.
by Stan Norrell rate this post as useful

Re: 2 nights in Magome, Tsumago? 2019/9/2 22:00
Is there any reason your not staying at Tsumago? I've found it a bit more interesting out of the two towns to stay at - specifically at night. Note that Magome is also quite hilly and steep which is not that fun at night.
by mfedley rate this post as useful

reply to this thread