Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Getting to the airport tomorrow (typhoon) 2019/9/9 19:16
The news show all kind of complications at the train stations and the airport, but i dont speak japanese and have no idea if this will influence my way to the airport tomorrow. I will take the yamanote line to ginza and then wanted to get the narita access bus, early morning. Will this work? And will the airport be normal? I know that there are always lots of people, but do i need to expect what is shown on the tv news (endless waiting lines)?
by Guest27 (guest)  

Re: Getting to the airport tomorrow (typhoon) 2019/9/9 19:49
"The Access Narita" buses are currently not running, and no schedule is set for when they will resume. The only option currently is Keisei trains ("Sky Access" line only).
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Getting to the airport tomorrow (typhoon) 2019/9/9 20:03
So if you need to be in Narita early, you should go to a Keisei station (Nippori or Ueno) now to reserve a Skyliner seat (and hope it's not booked out already). Otherwise you'll have to take the regular, non-reserved trains, which could be extremely crowded.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Getting to the airport tomorrow (typhoon) 2019/9/9 21:30
Thank you for answering. I booked a skyliner ticket, sounds like the safest option.
by Guest27 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread