Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to get COE for work visa as a cook 2019/9/10 02:16
Hello everyone, so i would like to ask maybe one of you know about this.

So I got a job in japan as a cook ( commis position) in one of big hotel company. I have signed my contract too and the company said they will help me to get COE ( certificate of eligibilty).

I am so happy because i got a job in japan, but in the other time i am confused enough because in almost every website in google said,to get work visa as a cook, at least I need 10 years of experiences in kitchen.

But the problem is I only have 1 year of work experience, 1 year as a trainee, and degree of diploma( 3years of study) . And I have some of certificate of competitions ( that I hope it will help me to get the coe).

What do you think, will I get the coe eventhough i only have little experiences?

I really anxient because that I can do now is to wait the news from the company about my coe.

Thank you very much .
by Jerryandrean96  

Re: How to get COE for work visa as a cook 2019/9/10 11:10
Very surprised the company would hire you knowing your work exprience is low.

All you can do is wait for an answer.
by Hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to get COE for work visa as a cook 2019/9/10 13:38
Yes, in total I have only 2 years experiences . 1 year experience as a staff(in one of big hotel company in my country) and 1 year as a trainee.

I even dont know why that company want hired me, they thing that I am qualified enough due that I have so many certificate of competitins( i also ever represent my country in ASEAN level) .

Yes what you said is right, the only thing that i can do is waiting for the result, I really hope my company can struggling for the COE.

Thank you very much for your reply.
by Jerryandrean96 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread