Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Noto peninsula, Himi and Wakura? 2019/9/14 02:53
Hi:
I am going to Toyama prefecture during mid-October and will use a rental car. I will stay 1 night at Unazuki Onsen and another night in Toyama city. For the 3rd night, I cannot decide which town between Himi and Wakura Onsen or other town is better to stay for 1 night in Noto peninsula (to enjoy sea view, onsen and good seafood)?
Thanks much in advance.
Noi TH
by Noi TH  

Re: Noto peninsula, Himi and Wakura? 2019/9/15 08:33
Wakura Onsen has many large ryokan complexes with large onsen baths and wonderful seafood dinners along the seaside. If you like to stay at such large ryokan complexes, then Wakura Onsen is recommended.

Apart from Wakura Onsen, you can find various types of accommodation spread across the area, including smaller lodgings if you prefer those.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Noto peninsula, Himi and Wakura? 2019/9/16 12:58
Thanks much Uji San. What do you think about Himi as I learned that Himi is the place for seafood, especially Buri sashimi. Is Wakura better?
by Noi TH rate this post as useful

reply to this thread