Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kansai One Pass for travelling Kyoto to Nara? 2019/9/17 06:14
Kansai One Pass for travelling Kyoto to Nara?
by Robert (guest)  

Re: Kansai One Pass for travelling Kyoto to Nara? 2019/9/17 11:33
by Atom (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kansai One Pass for travelling Kyoto to Nara? 2019/9/18 00:36
I'm still not really understand.... can I use Kansai One Pass(KOP) for traveling from/to Kyoto- Nara?
Also from Osaka to Himeji using KOP?

The reason of my questions is because ICOCA does not allow to use for traveling between other cities.
May be if the cities are still in the Kansai region, it might be allowed to use it.

That's way I want to know about this.
by Robert (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kansai One Pass for travelling Kyoto to Nara? 2019/9/18 00:42
ICOCA as the other IC cards DOES allow to travel between cities. I think only Shinkansen and some more remote trains are excluded. But normal trains within Kansai region you can all use with your chosen IC card.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Kansai One Pass for travelling Kyoto to Nara? 2019/9/18 01:35
Thanks a lot for the answers. I just want to learn some japanse sentences before going to japan for 22 days.

Doumo arigatou
by Robert (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kansai One Pass for travelling Kyoto to Nara? 2019/9/18 06:12
Also from Osaka to Himeji using KOP?

Both Kansai One Pass and ICOCA are IC cards: No discount for your travel. If you want to do a round trip from Osaka to Himeji in one day, it will cost 2980 yen. You may better consider JR West Kansai Area Pass.

https://www.westjr.co.jp/global/en/ticket/pass/kansai/

One day version is 2200-2300 yen.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread