Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How long until I can visit Japan again? 2019/9/17 08:07
So I went to japan in august and stayed for 12 days. I went to Japan for tourism and to see my japanese boyfriend. This was my first time visiting to japan and I had the best time of my life there. Its a great country! Im planning to go back to japan in April but this time instead of staying at a hotel I will be staying at my boyfriends house.

Is this enough time apart from my last visit to enter again on a tourist visa? Am I allowed to stay at his house and how would I write that down on entry slip? I am a 24 year old male. I plan to stay there for around 30 days this time.

Help? Thank you!
by Brandon (guest)  

Re: How long until I can visit Japan again? 2019/9/17 15:09
Whatfs your nationality? (Asking to understand your visa requirements)

Staying at your friends house is easy enough, from administrative perspective. Just write his address on the embarkation card. And if someone asks tell them that you are going to stay with your friend.
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How long until I can visit Japan again? 2019/9/17 19:08
I am American
by Brandon (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How long until I can visit Japan again? 2019/9/18 08:11
How long until your next visit - a few days. There is not a limit on the number of times per year you can visit - you have legitimate reasons for visiting and you are covered by the visa waiver programme (assuming you mean from USA when you say "American" - lots of countries in America).
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: How long until I can visit Japan again? 2019/9/18 08:16
Yes I am from USA, I was just in japan last month. I will return to japan in 7 months. I am not going for work and I will have a return ticket home. Just going to visit someone and sight see. Will I still be able to use just my passport again for tourism visa or will I have to get a different visa to go again?
by Brandon (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread