Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Trip to Tokyo with my buddy in December 2019/9/19 10:57
Hi,

this will be my fourth time in Japan and the first for my Senpai. We want to befriend some locals and travelers alike to spent a good time and to party and drink with together. I comprehend some Japanese but speak little unfortunately, but our English is excellent. Do you guys have any advice (or maybe interest) on how I could work towards that end? I remember in the past this website had a section for penpals and such, but I can't find it anymore now that the website has been updated?

Either way, on this trip we will get to celebrate my birthday in Japan as well, so I look very much forward to that! There is new years eve too, which we'd like to celebrate in big fashion as well.

If you are interested yourself or if you know about events or good locations to celebrate, we'd be happy to receive your input! We will probably move in on Shibuya first, but we are flexible and could travel as well given the opportunity.

Thanks for your consideration and time! Take care :)
by LarsDerEisbaer  

reply to this thread