Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

From NRT to JR Kyushu Blossom hotel Shinjuku 2019/9/22 08:45
We are planning to take the Narita Express to Shinjuku to go to our hotel ( JR Kyushu Blossom Shinjuku).
Our plane arrives in Terminal 1.
1/How do I go from the N'Ex counter to the N'Ex platform?
2/ How do I know which wagon to sit it so I can go to Shinjuku directly without having to chane train?
3/ I know that N'Ex arrives at platform 5 and 6 in Shinjuky Staion. From there, which exit and how do I walk to the hotel?

I am a little bit worried since Shinjuku is so big and we will be tired and confused with some big suitcases. I am woried that we may get lsot or take the wrong exit.
Can some one give me detailed instruction as to where to go inside Terminal 1 at NRT and inside Shinjuku station?
Thank you
by Stefanny (guest)  

Re: From NRT to JR Kyushu Blossom hotel Shinjuku 2019/9/22 10:56
1/How do I go from the N'Ex counter to the N'Ex platform?

It will be completely obvious. Just follow the signs.

2/ How do I know which wagon to sit it so I can go to Shinjuku directly without having to chane train?

You will have to make a seat reservation. You will then receive a ticket with car number and seat number printed on it. On the platforms, there are signs that tell you where each waggon number will be located. Look for your waggon. On the trains themselves, you will also find signs indicationg waggon and seat numbers.

/ I know that N'Ex arrives at platform 5 and 6 in Shinjuky Staion. From there, which exit and how do I walk to the hotel?

I recommend the Koshu Kaido exit, but New South and South would also be okay.

I am a little bit worried since Shinjuku is so big and we will be tired and confused with some big suitcases. I am woried that we may get lsot or take the wrong exit.

Just head for the exits mentioned above. There are lots of signs and maps in the station that should make it easy to find the correct exit. From there to the hotel it is only a 300 meter walk:
https://goo.gl/maps/JJcMJyVR7HdwSSTT8
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: From NRT to JR Kyushu Blossom hotel Shinjuku 2019/9/22 11:30
Thank you .
It's 300m walk from which exit? The South exit?

Going back from the hotel to NRT, which exit will be closest to the N'Ex? The South , the New South or the Koshu-Kaido?
Which exit is the closest to the elevator ( not the escalator) since we have quite a lot of luggage.
by Stefanny (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: From NRT to JR Kyushu Blossom hotel Shinjuku 2019/9/22 12:06
Hi!

I'm just throwing this out there, but if you have a lot of luggage you can also avail yourself of takyuubin going to and from the airport. From the airport, it will arrive the next day (usually, there are some same day services, but I've never used them since I've usually sent my suitcases outside of Tokyo itself when takyuubinning from Narita) so you will need an overnight bag, but it will make your traveling much easier. You can also takyuubin back to the airport. In that case I think you need to send things 48 hours in advance just because they want to make sure it arrives in time for your flight. The hotel will be able to help you fill out the forms needed and picking up bags at the airport is quite easy. There is usually a counter for pick-ups on one side of the departure lobby where the check in counters are. (for sending out your bags, there are counters on the same level of Narita as you exit from Customs before heading down to the train platform.)

Though to me the New South Exit looks very close to your hotel. If you want to have some ideas, use Google Maps with the name of your hotel and you will see Shinjuku Station. I

Good luck!
by rkold rate this post as useful

reply to this thread