Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Details for Takayama & Osaka from Haneda 2019/9/22 17:12
Hi,

I'm going to travel to Japan on Feb 2020 for 8 days 7 nights, flying from Jakarta to Haneda Int'l Airport at 9.30pm.

Since this is my first time travelling to Japan and the days not much, during winter time too.. So, I'm thinking to have a rushed-itinerary. My expectations are visiting A. Shirakawa go Winter Light event (available on Sunday Feb 2nd), B. Universal Studio Japan, Osaka and the rest are bonus... such are Tokyo surrounds and others.

Questions:
1. How to catch up Takayama early in the morning (Sun Feb 2nd) from Haneda (could you guide me which station from Haneda to begin the trip to Takayama)?;
2. Or is it possible to travel at night after the arrival?;
3. I'd like to have a Scenic Trip, do I have to take Bus to Takayama? or Okey with Shinkansen or other train?
4. I am checking severals links such are a). Willers, b). Hyperdia, but 'Could not find it search'. Does it not available because it still Sept?
5. Open for any suggestions from you all whom has been around Japan specially in winter, what's actually the best itinerary for 7 days? (1 doesn't count because late arrival).

Appreciate for all kind answers.... thanks!
by Irene Gracie  

Re: Details for Takayama & Osaka from Haneda 2019/9/22 19:30
Are you aware of the special conditions to visit the light-up event in Shirakawago? You can't just show up. It's become so popular that there are now restrictions placed on how many people can visit each night. The Shirakawago page on this website has more information.

You may not be able to find buses if you search for a departure from Haneda. See here for information about travelling from Tokyo itself: https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e5908.html
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread