Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JR pass online reservation -Yufuin no Mori 2019/9/23 16:56
i have bought the JR pass voucher from travel agent.

how can i make a train online reservation for Yufuin no Mori ?

When i enter the information, it mentioned that the information is not incorrect.
How can it fix?

thanks.

Best regards
Carol
by carol (guest)  

Re: JR pass online reservation -Yufuin no Mori 2019/9/24 10:00
JR Kyushu does not currently allow online reservations using a JR Pass. You will need to wait until you are in Japan. I believe it is only possible with a JR Kyushu Pass, not the nationwide version.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JR pass online reservation -Yufuin no Mori 2019/9/24 12:42
Yup no online reservation for Kyushu trainstrainsnation wide jr pass.
by Hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JR pass online reservation -Yufuin no Mori 2019/9/27 14:35
Thank you for your information
by carol (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JR pass online reservation -Yufuin no Mori 2019/9/27 16:16
Good luck to you. I arrived in Kyushu 2 days before my trip to Yufuin which is on Tuesday. I took my Kyushu JR pass 8am in the morning and went to book the seat. All Yufuin no Mori train were booked and all the other morning express train were fully booked. I only get the train at 1pm if i'm not mistaken. However this is during the peak Cherry Blossom season, so I don't think weekend or weekdays really have any different during those peak times.
by jonralf rate this post as useful

Re: JR pass online reservation -Yufuin no Mori 2019/9/27 18:54
As mentioned in another thread, you can book it through the JR West reservation site. While you will have to pay the limited express fee, it is pretty much negligible when you consider the whole cost of your trip.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JR pass online reservation -Yufuin no Mori 2019/9/30 09:15
I'm order JR Pass 7days Northern Kyushu+Sanyo San'in from Klook. I facing the same problem with Online Seat Reservation. But, I found in the forum, those who bought JR Kyushu Pass are able to make online reservation. I wonder this "Join" JR Pass is not eligible for the online reservation facilities.
by K.K. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread