Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Coin Locker use overnight in Takamatsu 2019/9/27 05:15
I will be arriving at Takamatsu Station at 07:02 and will depart for Naruto and Tokushima at 08:24. I will spend the night in Tokushima before returning to Takamatsu to spend the following night there. I will have a backpack and a gym bag. I was thinking of leaving the gym bag at a coin locker in Takamatsu and just taking my backpack (change of clothes, toiletries and all my electronics) with me to Naruto and Tokushima. While I have used coin lockers quite a few times, they have always been for same-day purposes. I wouldn't need to get that bag until about 18:00 the next day. What is the usual policy about coin lockers and how long can I store something in it before it is confiscated? I have read here on this site and elsewhere that you can hold it for up to 3 days, providing you pay for each day before you can retrieve it. I just need some reassurance that this is the case and I am in no need to worry about it going missing after just one night. Thank you!
by John B digs Japan  

Re: Coin Locker use overnight in Takamatsu 2019/9/27 12:51
This site

https://coinlocker.click/takamatsu-station.php

says:

利用可能時間は、始発から終電まで。JR高松駅は通常4:10から25:15まで開いています。
料金の加算は午前0時。
利用は3日以内。
支払いは現金のみ。両替機があります。

You can use them from 4:15 to 25:15 when JR Takamatsu station is in operation.
You will be charged on calendar day base: After 0 o'clock you will be charged for the next day.
You can use it for three calendar days while the first day is when you put your luggage into the locker.
Payment is only by cash. You can change your note to coin with our money changer nearby.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Coin Locker use overnight in Takamatsu 2019/9/27 19:39
Thank you frog1954! That is the reassurance I was needing!
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread